39!

My husband has been teasing me all week because he knows that the knowledge of getting ever so closer to 4-0 isn't too thrilling to me. But if I'm honest, I really am OK with it. Life is good. I can't complain. I realize that even though there are so many things that I'd still like to accomplish, that I'm in a good place right now. I'm doing what I love and there's always room and ideas for more. I'm always moving forward and that's what counts.

Today will be all about getting one big thing off my plate and then some relaxing time by making something. I don't know what yet but I want it to just be something for fun.

I'm really looking forward to tonight because the whole family will be going out to eat. It will be a real treat because schedules and distances rarely gives us the opportunity too see each other on a weeknight. After dinner, my parents will take care of the kids, and the rest of us are going out for a little latin dancing. My feet may not be too happy with me in the morning but I know we'll have fun.

I didn't have a photo planned for today so here's another sneak peek of a project from my book. It seemed appropriate for the day.



Thank you to Adele for inviting to an interview for her Paper Cuts series and to Jessica for the lovely post about my hurricane cover project. Thank you ladies!

Have a great weekend everyone!

20 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday Patricia. I hope it's a good one :o)

    xox Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Patricia! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great night! The cupcake project looks fab - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful birthday and fun night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! Have a great day and enjoy the Latin dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! Enjoy your day and have a great time with your family for dinner and dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a great day - esp the dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fun cupcake toppers! love it! ps... happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday!! hope you had a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy b-day and what an enticing pic! Did you do the photography for the book?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much everyone! I had a wonderful time with my family. I felt really special and loved. It was a great day.

    Ann - I did the how-to photography (500+ photos and delivered 280 to the publisher) and I hired a professional photographer for the ‘beauty’ shots of the completed projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!
    Have a great day and enjoy a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Late Birthday Patricia! I hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated Birthday. I hope that the dancing was a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I turned 40 last week and it wasn't so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh those cupcakes are adorable!!!

    happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry I missed your birthday blog post (I did wish you Happy Bday through Twitter though, that counts, right?) but I hope the day was great!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!