simple monday: popsicle sticks + paper

popsicle sticks + paper

We made this house with my little C over the weekend. It's based on one that I made several years ago but the rooftop is symmetrical and we added a removable piece that converts the top bunk bed into a full second floor.

I added a couple of paper flower beds for some color. All I did was cut two pieces of green paper in the shape of kidney beans and I combined some of my flowers to make the rest. None of the flowers are wider than 1 1/2".

Today the kids are off from school and this has been keeping my girly girl thoroughly entertained. Simple materials can be so much fun.

Happy Monday!

flower garden

6 comments:

  1. I want to make one of these for my tots to play with and decorate - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun and a half miss creative genius, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about *cute*! I love this! Who says big girls can't play, too?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little lotus flowers on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your popsicle stick house [and here here on your last post my friend.....]

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!