how to make a paper flower

flower tutorial

This flower is very easy to make and it's a great way to use scraps of paper. When I look at it, it reminds me of a stylized poinsettia. Who's ready to think about the holidays? (not me!)

Here are some ideas on how you can use this flower:
- As an embellishment for gifts, gift tags or a wreath
- Make several to frame and use as artwork
- Attach one to ribbon to use as a napkin ring
- On a special occasion, use it a place holder at the table

If you'd like to learn how to make it, visit Whip Up for my tutorial.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi..This is really superb.. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this flower is really beautiful. Unfortunately the tutorial link seems to have some errors. Would you mind posting the tutorial here on your site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey - Hmm... I just checked the link and it seems to be working fine.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!