day 10 - scraps turned into magnets

scraps magnet

Sometimes scraps can be a nuisance. Sometimes they can turn into something useful.

After I made the cards that I showed you yesterday, the pieces of petals that were left over on the table looked too pretty to throw away. I decided that I needed to use them for something and I didn't want the project to be too big.

Magnets! Perfect.

scraps wip

It's a really simple project.

I cut out a circle of white card stock with a paper punch for the base. I randomly glued the scraps onto the base and then cut the excess around the circle. For the last steps, I added Mod Podge (you can also brush on a thin layer of glue) to seal the whole thing and after they were dry, I attached the magnets. Done!

• • •

This is part of a my 26 days of making series.

use your scraps!

BTW - I'm filling up my calendar for the remaining days of this series. If anyone would like me to try something let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment