summer!

In just about two hours I will be picking up with kids from school and it will be all over for 1st and 4th grade. It just seems to go by faster and faster every year (and I say that every year). The kids had their challenges and they made it through. We're so proud of them.

I can't wait to get the summer started and while we settle in to our new routine things may get a bit slow around here. But don't worry, we'll be on the idea + projects wagon again soon. Promise!



For now...

Friday Tidbits
- Ink + Wit - I love these stamps that Tara has just released. Adorable.
- Zen Habits - This post I read this morning just really resonates with me. I love my quiet time.
- Bholu - I found Bholu a while back (and love it all) but this interview of the owner Jodie Fried is eyeopening and very inspiring.
- Awesome use of recycled materials!
- Wondering if it would be too crazy to submit and idea for this.

And the winner of the giveaway is... Shannon! Congratulations I'll be in touch shortly. As always I used the random number generator and when the number 50 popped up it just seemed right—5th anniversary and 50 for the winner. I've always had a certain 'thing' for numbers that include the number five like 5, 15 and of course 50. Add that to my personal list of my tid-bits.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment