thank you

For those of you that still have kids in school, I put together a freebie PDF of lined thank you cards (or gift tags) that your little ones can include with teachers' gifts. I tried posting this a couple of weeks ago but that obviously didn't happen. Some of you can still get some use out of it, I hope.

thank you printable

To all of you that are teachers a huge thank you! I don't know how you do it. I'm always amazed with everything you accomplish in a few months and you truly deserve all the gratitude and appreciation in the world.

thank you printable

The summer has barely started and I already feel much more at ease. The daily driving to and from school, homework and lunchboxes has been replaced with a much slower pace affecting everything—this blog too. I'll be checking in now and then but for now things will slow down quite a bit around here. You get it right? :)

A bit of errands and a promise to take the kids to the pool await.
Have a great day!

Download printable here.

9 comments:

  1. Thank YOU! They're so cute and school doesn't end until the end of June here in Canada, so they're here in plenty of time for me. Love the apples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi

    this is a very nice idea!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldn't get the download for some reason it didn't work. we are out of school too and you described it beautifully when you said you were much more "at ease" have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    Mel - I think I fixed the link. Hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thank-you so much! These are perfect! I'll be linking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much for this lovely download. It's too cute to just use for teachers...I'm going to use it for all my thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel - You're very welcome and thank you for the link!

    Twirlingbetty - Thank you! I hope you get some good use out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wondeful and super cute idea. I'm a supply teacher and would like to use them to thank the teachers that helped me all year long but the link won't work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm... I just tried it and it seems to be working. I think it gets 'stuck' sometimes and on the second try it works. I'm not sure what could be wrong but thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!