weekend project

weekend project

This is a fun project I want to take on this weekend. Will it get done? Who knows. But I will give it a serious try. Those of you that have my Christmas Paper Quilt collection can easily do it by editing the box covers.

What will you be making?

• • •

Friday Tidbits
- Origami Christmas tree: my favorite paper find of the week!
- Geometric steel bracelets: yes, please!
- I desperately want to make this cowl! Maybe I should trade the coasters for this? Hmm...

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love the cowl too! I'm starting one this weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Let me know how it turns out. I didn't get to even look at my needles for one second. :( But I'll try to get started this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you! I didn't start yet either, I was engrossed in my silhouette all weekend:) Hopefully, this week.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!