paper ballerinas

paper lamps

My parents went to Spain and Paris a couple of months ago (lucky them!). When they were in the Palais Garnier opera house gift shop they saw these lamps and took photos because they knew I'd love them. They were right!

paper lamps

I've been trying for weeks to find out who the artist is and even called the gift shop in Paris to find out. I called and my Mom called a couple of times (yes, we're determined women). The man that we talked to acted like we were asking for a state secret. In any case, I finally found the information I needed today. I wanted to give credit where credit is so very due.

Papier √†  √™tres — So, today's link is the artists' web site. The work is incredible! Take a few moments to visit. Trust me it will be worth it.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!



5 comments:

  1. These lamps are gloriously lovely... thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely understand why you especially would like that artist! You have so much in common. What beautiful items!!

    (Ms) Ernie
    Gypsy Gold Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so glad for your determination! Really lovely work and I enjoyed seeing the shots of the artists in their studio. Will be sharing with my FB group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! thanks for sharing the works of these wonderful artists!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their work! Sophie and her husband do a wonderful work, and she is also a very nice person!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!