Aside from the obvious (the Just Bits on the right side of this post)...
- I have a table of goodies at Poppytalk Handmade. I haven't sold anything that needs to be put in the mail in so long. It's fun to send goodies out vs. sending an email for a change. Visit my table and see the work of other great artists here.
- Saturday night was the school fundraiser and silent auction. My contribution to the decoration of the evening was inspired by this. My version was nowhere as beautiful. The painting that I made with little C's third grade class sold for $580—not too bad for someone that doesn't feel very confident about paint.
- I'm designing a very cool logo that has more illustration work to go along with it. It's a really interesting project.
- I'm very excited that I'll be teaching a class at the Altitude Summit! Sign ups for my class opened today. I hope to see some of you there. It's going be great to see so many online familiar faces.
- Rain. It's raining a little more frequently (about once every couple of weeks). It's seems unreal that I'm so grateful about that. But in typical Texas fashion when I say rain I really mean severe downpour. Texas weather can be best described as a feast or famine situation.
How about you? What are you grateful for?