clean slate

ribbon

Our summer officially starts when I pick up the kids from school at 11am. Woot! I'm ready.

The last day of school makes me almost feel like it's January 1st. Clean Slate Day. It helps that I now have a new work station and I'm reorganizing the studio. Hopefully that will be done within the next few days.

This brings me to the fact that, I've decided that I'm going to be taking a blogging break next week. I need it and we'll all be better for it in the end. I'll be puttering around on Twitter but there will be no updates here. I'll be back on June 13th with fresh ideas and things to show you.

Friday Tidbit
Paper mache teacups by Ann Wood - This looks like it would be a fun project to make. (via Decor8)

Have a wonderful start to June my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment