day 6 - another gift box

another gift box

I lied. The leaves are back. I need them to wrap a few other goodies for my Mom. So this box will go along with her stationery box. My idea is to wrap what I will be adding to the box (part of which will be a couple of sachets she loves) in colored tissue paper so that the design stands out. It's hard to tell by this photo but you're seeing the bottom of the box through the leaf design of the top.

If you haven't noticed by now, I am completely addicted to this whole illustration and digital cutter thing. It's the best of both worlds. Handmade quality with the speed of technology. The good news for those of you that don't have a cutter is that all of these projects can be done by hand—they just take a while longer.

By the way, my C loved the house. After her initials squeals were over, she blurted out, "Where are the beds? Can you make beds?" She said it with the cutest "pretty please" face she could muster. She cracks me up, because she knows how to get to me. Beds will be coming...

• • •

This is part of a my 26 days of making series.

Have a great weekend everyone!

recap week 1

[week one recap]

No comments:

Post a Comment