paper cutting: contemporary artists / timeless craft

paper cutting

I know... another book. But this is one that I'm totally gushing over. I just got my first look at Paper Cutting Book: Contemporary Artists, Timeless Craft and I'm so honored to be included. If you have any interest in this type of art you really should get this book. It's so, so beautiful and full of inspiring work. To see my pieces among the artists that I admire so much is beyond anything that I could have dreamed of just a few years ago. It's so humbling.

paper cutting (me!)


Here are a couple more spreads for you to get a feel for the book.

Heather Moore

paper cutting (heather moore)

Matthew Spozynski

paper cutting (matthew sporzynski)

• • •

Speaking of books... Thank you to those of you that shared all your wonderful ideas of future projects on Friday's book giveaway post. I hope you get a chance to work on them. If you need a nudge, maybe yesterday's tips will help you.

I have two winners: Billy and Anne. Congratulations!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment