I have read every single one of your comments and some of you have actually made me—ahem—swallow with a bit of difficulty, blush and smile ear-to-ear.
Below is a summary, in no particular order, of your answers to the last question (your wish list of subjects you'd like me to cover). Many of them overlapped, so I grouped similar responses in one line item. But, like I said, I read absolutely everything.
- Multi-layered collages
- Writing about the tradition of paper cutting in Mexico, Switzerland, Germany, Japan
- Projects involving paper folding that can be done with children
- Projects that do not need specialist tools
- Speedy projects as well as those that take longer
- DIY home and office organizers
- Advice on colors, graphics and text on a printed page
- Fabric projects
- Paper flowers
- Inspirations on projects to make that could translate into artwork for the walls.
- Themed projects: Christmas, Halloween, etc
- Mix paper with felt, fabric, ceramic, wood, plastic bags, etc.
- How to make paper
- Organizing craft supplies, specially papers and tools
- Making decorative book/journal covers using stencils or other decorative items
- Recycled gift tags
Favorite tools for a paper crafter (substitutes for those outside of US)
- Recycling and crafty with kids (groups of kids)
- Christmas or for any time gift ideas
- Reflection/process/challenge to grow artistic vision and expression (project from initial concept to finished project)
- How I developed my business
- Embroidery on paper
- Projects using different types of paper: crepe, vellum, etc.
- See projects in their setting- have they lasted/held up
- How to store paper and tools
- Workspace – how to set up a craft friendly area
- Projects around a color theme
- Ethnic or travel-inspired crafts
- Gift-wrapping ideas
- Product reviews (glue, cutting mat, etc – simple things)
- How to transport materials
- History of paper
- What paper for what mediums (ie watercolor paper)
- Photo galleries of things that inspire me
- Idea development from spark to finish with discards shown
- Custom envelopes for cards
- How to make time for crafting
- My style in other media: home decor, stenciling, aesthetics, etc.
- How did I get into crafting
- Paper craft ideas to decorate kids' rooms
- Paper lamps
I can't tell you how excited I am to tackle this list. As you can see I've already scratched two items off—but this isn't to say that they can't be revisited.
So what do you think I should tackle next?
If I could only show you what I'm up to!