need to burn some calories...

After a weekend of tossing all intents for eating healthy out the window. But it was so worth it! We had a great weekend and my family spoiled me rotten.

diet?

The only issue I had was figuring out what to wear for dinner on Saturday. I don't know what's going on but lately I'm getting really picky about my clothing tastes. I ended up with a pencil skirt (gotta love basics) and a blouse that was ok but not wow. Where are the Audrey Hepburnish designers within a normal budget range!? I'd run to them in a heart beat.

Enough about me. Here are the latest samples of my artsy kiddos, who asked if I could feature them here. Sure! I'm going to frame all of these.

Hers... She says this is me.

her art - supposed to be me

A close up of her version of blue bonnets.

her art - blue bonnets

His... Love this use of layered cardboard. The kids in the class were following an artist's work (D doesn't remember the name) that used particularly large eyes.

his art

No comments:

Post a Comment