runneth over

This is a complete set of tealight covers. They are all based on the designs of my latest series of flats.

The shadows created on the wall are rather interesting and the kids approved of them with an emphatic, "Cool!" I actually have them lit right now. There's just something so relaxing about candlelight.



I have several projects in the works and I'm trying to be a guilt free Mom, so I think the best will be for me to be absent for the rest of the week. The balancing act is one I have yet to perfect. I'll have some new things to show and announce when I get back. I hope that everyone has a wonderful week!

13 comments:

  1. I actually saw these in your post from the 4th and thought, "I wonder if she is going to sell those?". I love them. I would put them out around my deck for our next dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying the shadows on the wall! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! I love how they look when the tea lights are lit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. The glowing shapes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I just discovered you.... look forward to more!

    Molly
    http://mollylee.etsy.com/
    http://mollyleecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty. i love candlelight too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool! so relaxing I could spend an evening looking for it!
    great project:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! They are really nice!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are soooo lovely... Are you selling them? How can I buy them?

    amaya99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!