recycling projects

With Earth Day coming up on the 22nd I thought it would be good to dust off my recycling projects. You can see them all here.



I just took this photo this morning. It's the first piece of the series, which I started in May of 2007. As you can see it shows the passage of time with the yellowing of the newsprint. I kind of like that. It's like the piece continues to evolve.

Tomorrow I will post a simple recycling project that will be very simple and easy to make. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I wasn't around when you posted these in 07. They're GORGEOUS! I can't wait to try one! Oh, and I'll have to link to it for Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. You have been tagged! Check the rules here: http://thecreatist.wordpress.com/2009/04/21/tagged/

    Cheers! :)

    -an avid reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed looking through your past projects! This one looks fantastic as well; thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very simple idea but very effective. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog. I love your 'paper craft', very stylish, I like the way you have applied your graphic design sensibilities to something that in other hands could end up a bit 'twee'. Your book looks fabulous as well - congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!