- We knew we were in trouble when little C asked "are we there yet?" and we were 20 minutes into a three and a half hour trip.
- It's always wonderful to see old friends again. We should see each other more often.
- Three month old babies are adorable. They almost make me want to have another one myself. Almost - not quite.
- I love giving something I made as a gift. Knowing it's genuinely appreciated is the icing on the cake.
- "Home sweet home" is never truer than when you get home from a road trip.
- Brunch tastes better under an umbrella by the river.
- It's always fun to throw rocks into the water.
- Revisiting old finds gets some new ideas stirring. Hmmm.