thank you



Climbing Jack, will be on my web site at the end of the week. You can sign up for my newsletter to get details on updates of my shop.


I owe some thanks to several blogs for mentioning my projects. Every time I see my work posted on someone else's blog I feel so so flattered. So a big thank you to Jan at Poppytalk for mentioning my work, to Carrie at Apartment Therapy for showing off my recycled trees (they've been all over the place), and Mei Lynn and Rare Bird Finds for featuring my paper art. If I've missed anyone please let me know! Thank you. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I love the direction your work is taking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, i am a mother too, my name is Patricia and I love art on paper just like you.
    I liked so much find you, and I enjoy seeing that there are other people with my same passion.
    Nice to meet you
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete