new projects

We had a calm weekend and I had some time to figure out what new projects I'd like to work on next. I love to crochet and knit and I haven't done that in a while. I'm going to work on both simultaneously. I'll be knitting a blanket for our bedroom and ripple blankets for the kids. They picked out three colors each and I'm set to start.

I'm going to work on my blanket square by square (as in granny blankets) but I'm going to knit each square differently. I prefer very simple designs so I picked out this book from the library and I'm picking out my favorite patterns to piece together the blanket. I figure that by making squares I'll feel like I'm making more progress and they will be like small projects instead of one big one. My blanket will be an off white color. The one place I can't find myself to bring color to is our bed. It's all white.



This is a project in the making. I'll be ready to show it at the end of the week and it will be for the shop!



This is a small surprise I found when I was going to download photos. That's what you get when you teach your 4yr old to handle the camera and you leave it within reach. ;)



And now we're off to swimming lessons!

2 comments:

  1. Love the ripple blankets. Unfortunately for me my kids would be in college by the time they were finished. Great site. Gorgeous cards. I, too, have a few pics taken by my then small son...power rangers no less. Gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Patricia – as per usual. I have a lot to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete