New month, new projects

I don't recall if I mentioned this before but I helped out with graphic design for an indie children's film produced here in The Woodlands (a small city in the outskirts of Houston). The movie is called The Bracelet of Bordeaux (visit the site here). I designed the logo of the movie, the patch seen here and other props. I even designed a fake website home page for the Wood Sprouts that will be seen in a very short scene. I got a little IMDB page because I worked on this movie... hehe! There's nothing there though. This movie is very unique because everyone involved volunteered! This new model of indie movie making has garnered some serious attention. The movie premier is December 15th and I hope it does really well!!

In other news, my cut-paper cards are now a thing of the past. I decided they are no longer what I want to be creating. They will hold a special place in my heart because they got A Little Hut started but I think it's time to put them to rest. I just kept a couple of Christmas designs on the site but after the holidays they will be gone too. I'm concentrating my efforts on new designs and hope to have everything ready for the new year. I've been so busy with other things that the store hasn't received the proper attention it deserves. But my plans for 2007 are different. Wish me luck with that!



This is a new wip. I have no idea what it will become. Notice the left over cork from my ornaments? I'm seriously in love with that material right now.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete