Illustration Friday - Feet



When I saw the theme for this week's IF the first thought through my mind was that I didn't want draw feet but I had no idea what I was going to do instead. We were walking through a park this weekend when I finally got the idea for my illustration. I pointed the camera straight up to take a shot of the canopy of trees overhead. Then, for whatever reason, I looked down at my feet and that's when I thought: "what's the view like from my feet?" (actually from my left foot in this case). This is a scan of a pencil sketch with color added digitally. More refinement would definitely be in order but this is all I have time for. It's going to be a busy week!



13 comments:

  1. That is such a cool idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original take on the subject! I think more of us should do "viewpoint from the feet" illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice simple linework. An original and effective idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the subject. Great illo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a neat perspective in the theme, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this! It has such a soaring feeling...I am looking up, up... Great take on the topic:>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big props for originality here. Nicely rendered image here too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great variation on the the theme, and very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!