Illustration Friday - Feet



When I saw the theme for this week's IF the first thought through my mind was that I didn't want draw feet but I had no idea what I was going to do instead. We were walking through a park this weekend when I finally got the idea for my illustration. I pointed the camera straight up to take a shot of the canopy of trees overhead. Then, for whatever reason, I looked down at my feet and that's when I thought: "what's the view like from my feet?" (actually from my left foot in this case). This is a scan of a pencil sketch with color added digitally. More refinement would definitely be in order but this is all I have time for. It's going to be a busy week!



9 comments:

  1. That is such a cool idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original take on the subject! I think more of us should do "viewpoint from the feet" illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the subject. Great illo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a neat perspective in the theme, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this! It has such a soaring feeling...I am looking up, up... Great take on the topic:>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great variation on the the theme, and very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete