news! - I'm on lettering delights

gift boxes

My Paper Quilt is now being sold on Lettering Delights as separate boxes (make up your paper quilt design set up) or as a set as the Intricate Designs Gift Box Collection (so you can make the paper quilt yourself!).

I'm thrilled to have my work on LD's site! It's the first time I license any of my work and to have this happen with my cutting files is really exciting for me. It's been so hard to keep quiet about it.

For those of you that are still not set up to work with cutting files they have some cute paper packs and images that you can print and use in a myriad of ways. They are having a huge super bundle sale!

Thank you to Lettering Delights for the warm introduction today and welcome to those of you that are new to my site and blog.

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment