spring fever

wip

Flowers are everywhere! I'm not typically the type to dress up in flowers (although I have a couple of tops that beg to differ) nor do I buy any interior decorating items with flowers on them. But fresh flowers? Seriously, who can resist?

I've always said that my favorite flowers are the gerbera daisies but just thinking about it right now I'm leaning toward dahlias and peonies. They have totally different personalities... Hmmm.

wip

Since the house is woefully lacking in the natural version (where's a farmer's market when you seriously need one?) I've decided to explore paper blooms. I've taken lots of photos (of sadly colored grocery store flowers), scoured online images to explore petal shapes and I'm still tweaking my designs.

This is a little sneak peek of what will be coming next week to the SVG and printables section of my shop. I love how they're turning out and they're so fun and easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment