mental + physical



The fall brings a new soccer season, so yesterday we were at a day long tournament with the kids. While we watched one of D's games, my little C took the camera from me. After taking some 'normal' shots she started experimenting a little. I didn't change the photo above at all. She took it on that angle.

Once we made it home I headed straight for my bed, at 4pm mind you, and took the best nap ever. The price I paid was that once everyone was in bed at night I couldn't sleep a wink. But I did use my time wisely.

I know several of you may be viewing this via a reader but I just wanted to give you a heads up on a bit of housekeeping I did on my blog. There is a new menu bar at the top of the page that will guide you to the most visited sections. I felt like super woman doing it all without my IT guru husband. I hope you find it useful.

I'm hoping for a very productive week. One of the items on my to-do list is to follow the kids' example and get on the exercise bandwagon again. I desperately need it. If only cutting paper were a high calorie burner — I'd have it made!

Thank you to those of you that voted for me at Craftevolution. Home, Paper, Scissors was selected to part of the October book club meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment