still learning

I don't know what I'd do without my husband. This is true in more ways than one, of course, but this weekend he was so patient explaining the ins and outs of making the simplest of web sites. He could've done it very quickly but I was the stubborn one that wanted to learn more and do it myself. I know I asked a bunch of silly questions and he was a very patient teacher.

The site is very simple and it's for Home, Paper, Scissors. I'll be posting updates and events surrounding the book. I've also created a Flickr group so that any of you that are interested in sharing the projects you've worked on that are inspired by the book can share with the rest of us.



By the way, I was just visiting my Made with Linen Flickr group. There is always such inspiring and pretty work there.

This was a very slow weekend for us but it was nice to have some cozy time at home. There wasn't any time for crafting but I promise to share something other than book info soon.

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment