ahh, the weekend



Birthday party, housewarming party, watching some baseball and basketball, yummy milkshakes, a tiny bit of shopping and strolling. That sums it up.

Serendipitous photo - I just wanted to take a quick shot of the flowers for an idea I have. The kids were standing right next to me and the wind blew the balloons in my direction. It reflects how I feel about our weekend: happy and carefree.

Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world.
- Ada Louise Huxtable

• • •

Thank you to Irene for featuring my alphabet party sets, on Friday, on her Bloesem Kids blog.

Now, I must get ready for the filming of a local TV segment. I will be joining Sarah, who will be leading several of us in making t-shirt totes. Wish me luck!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment