Some progress

Yesterday I felt more productive and organized. I'm trying to stick to my to-do list and got more things done. I even gave myself some breaks and got a little more of dolly done. I made her a removable dress that ties in the back like a halter top. So far I think I'm being successful in making her look like one of my card characters. We'll see what happens when I get to the face and hair. Those will be trickier.

Any Project Runway fans? In a nutshell. Vincent should've been gone last week, Uli should've won last night and Jeffrey may have talent but falls short in the manners department. This is the first season I watch this show. I fell into it when I was so sick a couple of weeks back and was in bed for most of that time. Flipping channels got me there and now I'm hooked!

I have little C with me today so I'll keep this short. Hope you all have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Mebbe I'm weird, but I like it the way it looks in that photo right now! I'm not against faces per se, but as a graphic element it just looks cool. Noice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeope - No you're not weird. I kind of think the same. Even more so since I already did the face and hair. I'm not completely convinced it looks the way I had it in my head.

    Sally - Yes, you must catch up with PR. Interesting episode to say the least!

    ReplyDelete