do you want to start your own paper goods business?


After a whirlwind holiday season, I feel like I can breathe and actually post something coherent. I hope you been enjoying the last few weeks of the year (I'm still kind of in denial that it's actually coming to an end!).

On December 12th I had the honor to be invited as a guest to one of Kari Chapin's Creative Live classes called Fast Start Your Paper Goods Business. If you follow me on any of my social media feeds you surely caught me waiving a flag about it that the days leading up to the presentation and the day of.

For those of you that don't know, Creative Live classes are free when they are streaming live and once the class is over you can purchase any one of them for reasonable fees plus added bonuses.

If you'd like to start a paper goods business and you're struggling as to where to start off (or you've already started and can use a bit of a refresher) I highly recommend Kari's class and books. Her teaching style is very friendly, approachable and she makes even the most daunting business tasks seem manageable and doable.

I've been a long-time fan of Kari's work and her contribution to the crafting community as a whole. I own her books and I still open them up to make reference to either the inspiring stories her featured artists offer or for her sound advice about one or another business-y things I'm not really good at. It was a real treat to finally meet her, talk to her and be a tiny part of her work.

I also have to add that answering many of Kari's questions made me finally put into words why I do what I do. The conclusion: I still love it, I still want to do it and I can't wait for 2015. New ideas are brewing!

Thank you so much Kari and thank you to those of you that reached out during and after the class. I appreciate all your kind words. They made my day. No. My month!

To learn more about Kari, visit her at the following links:
Website  |  Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment