pattern making soothes the soul


I hope you don't get tired of seeing these because this is what I'm into right now. Building my pattern collection is taking over any free time I have. I'm taking advantage of the creative momentum while it lasts. I get into a focused relaxed state when I'm working on them. Maybe that's why they're so addicting!

The top pattern, Just Seeds (in Evening Blue and Clear Day) is something that originally started from a sketch of daisies that I worked on over the weekend. I love how the background color changes the look of the design so radically. I couldn't make up my mind over which I preferred so they're both uploaded in my Society6 shop.

On the Farm (in pink and blue) is part of a collection of four patterns that will also be coming as fabric and wrapping paper. Some of you may remember me posting previously but it wasn't really finished until now.

Now that I think about it I think these two patterns show off my two illustrative sides. I love organic more natural looking shapes but I also enjoy exploring the more graphic and clean lined side of things too. It's more exciting to explore in two completely different worlds!

Happy Monday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment