setting up for 2014



I had the past few days off and let me tell you they were sorely needed. I haven't been this relaxed in months. It felt great to have time to just be with the kids, the family and do the simple things that we haven't enjoyed in a while, without all the running here and there.

The slow time also allowed me to really reflect on the year and all it brought with it (amazing things!) and plan a bit for 2014. I'm not really that big on resolutions but the doodling and dabbling in watercolors that I was able to do in the past few days has given me a new creative influx I hadn't felt in a while.

Continuing my creative ideas is always at the top of my list but the renewed energy is a welcome feeling. I'm very grateful for this year and looking forward to 2014! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment