creativity to fill your heart


I've been wanting to add to my Single Images collection for a long time. I always get these random ideas of what to do but they don't really fit (or inspire me!) to make a collection/set around them. So I've decided to come up with this little plan. It's called Creativity to Fill Your Heart.

I will share the images first and then I get to upload some different type of images to my shop. We ALL get something out of it!


It is no coincidence that I start this on Valentine's Day. I think that we need to share with everyone today. It isn't just a day for couples. It's a day for everyone that we hold dearly in our hearts—including ourselves! I want to encourage you to really make something with these simple images and use them for fun cards, scrapbooking, etc that will brighten your day or someone else's day.

So here it is...


Creativity To Fill Your Heart 
I believe that creativity truly does fill our hearts. We need it to step aside for a few minutes from our daily routines or to share a special moment with friends. It's also a way to remember how artistically carefree we were as children. It's great therapy!



How this works

- One freebie per day

- It will be available for only 24hrs (after which it will go into my Single Images section and be available for $0.99)

- They are for personal use only

What you need to do

- Download the image
 (go to my Freebie page)
- Make something, anything!

- Have fun!

- Like my Facebook page - that's where I'll be making the daily announcement of when the new image is posted.
- Optional: Post a photo of your project on my Facebook page and share your work with everyone
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for updates on the shop and freebies (this week I'll be sending the newsletter today). Sign up here!
- I can't promise I'll get to them all but if you have any suggestions/request please post them in my Suggestion Box

So what do you think? I really hope you have fun and post your work on my Facebook page. I love seeing what you make!

CRICUT USERS:
My files will not work with your machines. Unfortunately Cricut does not allow the use of 3rd party files.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment