creativity to fill your heart


I've been wanting to add to my Single Images collection for a long time. I always get these random ideas of what to do but they don't really fit (or inspire me!) to make a collection/set around them. So I've decided to come up with this little plan. It's called Creativity to Fill Your Heart.

I will share the images first and then I get to upload some different type of images to my shop. We ALL get something out of it!


It is no coincidence that I start this on Valentine's Day. I think that we need to share with everyone today. It isn't just a day for couples. It's a day for everyone that we hold dearly in our hearts—including ourselves! I want to encourage you to really make something with these simple images and use them for fun cards, scrapbooking, etc that will brighten your day or someone else's day.

So here it is...


Creativity To Fill Your Heart 
I believe that creativity truly does fill our hearts. We need it to step aside for a few minutes from our daily routines or to share a special moment with friends. It's also a way to remember how artistically carefree we were as children. It's great therapy!



How this works

- One freebie per day

- It will be available for only 24hrs (after which it will go into my Single Images section and be available for $0.99)

- They are for personal use only

What you need to do

- Download the image
 (go to my Freebie page)
- Make something, anything!

- Have fun!

- Like my Facebook page - that's where I'll be making the daily announcement of when the new image is posted.
- Optional: Post a photo of your project on my Facebook page and share your work with everyone
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for updates on the shop and freebies (this week I'll be sending the newsletter today). Sign up here!
- I can't promise I'll get to them all but if you have any suggestions/request please post them in my Suggestion Box

So what do you think? I really hope you have fun and post your work on my Facebook page. I love seeing what you make!

CRICUT USERS:
My files will not work with your machines. Unfortunately Cricut does not allow the use of 3rd party files.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 
XOXO

13 comments:

  1. How fun, thanks so much : )

    I'm a new fan, just bought your magnolia shape from the Silhouette shop. Using them to make 10 centerpieces for a benefit dinner this weekend. I ended up removing the little v's on the stamen since I needed to make so many, and will run them through an embossing folder so you still get the idea of texture. Hot gluing three of them to a branch cut from my yard, so it's kinda like a real magnolia tree. Love that you don't need to use a lot of paper to make an impact with this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love hearing stories like that and the branch idea is brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much. I love all your creations. Do most of them go to the silhouette store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa - No most of my creations are no longer going to the Silhouette store. I will be only posting a few of my Simple Images there. I am no longer breaking up my sets to post there.

      Delete
  3. Thank you!!! I love that you are so kind and sweet and share some of your wonderful talent with us! :) Happy Valentine's Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you!! It is so nice of you to share your wonderful work like this. I used the 'You & Me' freebie on the Valentine card for my boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!! I am sharing this on my Fab Five Friday post tomorrow! Thanks for the amazing images! yahoo...

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for spreading the word Linda!

      Delete
  6. You never cease to amaze me. I love all your work. I have just order my first silhouette cameo. I can't wait to use your files with it. Thanks for your artistic talent

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like tons of fun! Thank you so very much. Happy V Day! Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your talents, Patricia. It's so fun to come and download and see what the new shape is that day. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much for all the files you offered during this Easter period. I am so looking forward to working with them.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!