simple monday: a remake

simple monday - ornament card

I posted a simple round ornament for Friday's freebie thinking that it would be a good base for you to take it and make it your own. But over the weekend I couldn't leave well enough alone and I added a little extra something to it (would work with some ribbon too!).
You can download the new version here.

Have fun and Happy Monday!

[I made the branch using a the Martha Stewart Crafts Pine Needle Edge Punch. I had to cut out the branch tip because it really is a punch that keeps on going with the same width and pattern]


2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I didn't see the first post, come to think of it, it's been awhile since I've seen a Friday Freebie, wonder what the heck is going on? LOL

    Got this one though, thanks for sharing!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament looks great hanging on the branch! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!