I'm still here! Just super busy. But it's the type of busy that has me awake at night thinking up new designs and ideas—so it's a good busy—a fun busy. Unfortunately it's all on my computer and not ready to take a peek into the world.
For now how about some eye candy?
- Donnaville is back with great finds on Discover Paper.
- I agree with Kristen—I love these cards she recently featured on Paper Crave.
- Print and Pattern is back and running after a summer holiday—thank goodness!
- New and beautiful fabric collections by Daisy Janie & Cloud 9
- I can see this inspiring a paper version. Can't you?
- Moyo - a new surface and pattern design magazine
That's all I have for now. Have a great week my friends!
• • •
PS - I wish Target would hire me to design in-store hanging holiday designs (you know the big ones that are usually close to the main door ceilings). I always have crazy ideas of what to do when I walk in there.