summer projects!

Hi Everyone – Lowri here to show you a few ideas using the Ribbon Card and Tag and BucketCutting files.


I have use the ribbon card file to cut a card front, which I have then mounted on a plain card base made from matching paper. All the papers and sticker elements are from the Paradise Beach Collection from Echo Park Paper.

After I cut the base, I cut strips of paper to fit the ribbon weave holes and threaded the paper through. You want to cut the strips of paper slightly smaller than the holes to make it easy to thread, and then secure the ends underneath with a tiny dab of glue


I find with simple cards like this, the paper and design really shines on their own and you don’t need a lot of extra embellishments. The twine is always a nice touch and certainly adds an extra splash of summer color.

I had a lot of fun with these files! These little buckets or pails would be perfect as party favors or table decorations and I have again used the bright papers from the Paradise Beach Collection.


Here I have filled them with brightly colored sweets – perfect for a summer birthday party.


How about using them as cupcake holders – add a cocktail umbrella and you are set to go!


I hope you have enjoyed these ideas –swing by my blog here for heaps of papercraft inspiration and tutorials. Please post a comment with any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment