inspired by: you

mod blooms-ornaments

Yes, you inspire me. I say that in the most sincere and genuine way possible.

Next week many of us will be busy with holiday preparations so I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for sticking around. I know that there are so many other blogs that you could be reading at this very moment and for whatever reason you choose to stop by for a visit. Whether it's a daily visit, every few weeks or you're new to this space, I feel inspired by the fact that you are interested in what I do. That fuels my will to continue and I need you to know that it means a lot.

So... thank you, thank you, thank you.
xoxo
Patricia
• • •

Photo: I used my Mod Blooms for these ornaments. Remember what I said about symmetry and repetition? Why not try it with flowers? It's super easy and fun to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment