inspired by: you

mod blooms-ornaments

Yes, you inspire me. I say that in the most sincere and genuine way possible.

Next week many of us will be busy with holiday preparations so I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for sticking around. I know that there are so many other blogs that you could be reading at this very moment and for whatever reason you choose to stop by for a visit. Whether it's a daily visit, every few weeks or you're new to this space, I feel inspired by the fact that you are interested in what I do. That fuels my will to continue and I need you to know that it means a lot.

So... thank you, thank you, thank you.
xoxo
Patricia
• • •

Photo: I used my Mod Blooms for these ornaments. Remember what I said about symmetry and repetition? Why not try it with flowers? It's super easy and fun to do! 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you TO YOU for you wonderful inspiring blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful blog! I'm always inspired by your designs :) I love the mod blooms ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We only recently found you but please keep posting your beautiful, creative paper projects and we'll keep visiting and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're extremely welcome! My work schedule has changed such that I'm only able to read a blog or two now and yours is still one that I make time for! Thanks for all your hard work and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you for all your inspiration and hard work blogging for us!Hope you have a wonderful Holiday and dare I say Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to you! I've been coming to your blog off and on the past six months and have been greatly inspired. I ordered your ornaments last week, I think, and have been giving them a go. I'm learning! I'm cutting by hand (purest!) but am SUPER tempted by your review of the Silhouette! Truly enjoy your blog and will be coming back often in 2012! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!