more gift tags

I hope that those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving had a great day yesterday. Our get together went really well and all tummies were happy and full. The clean up wasn't too bad either—I was on a roll.

Today I'm just popping in here really quickly because we're still in a post-Thanksgiving mellow mood. I just wanted to let you know that I posted a small tutorial on how to make the tags below over at Good Look Cookbook.

digital pattern + easy handiwork

Friday Tidbits
I have two totally different ones today...

- Good Luck Cookbook... again. I just want to point out a great post on how to achieve white balance in your photographs.

- Nuno Magazine - Elizabeth was kind enough to send me a preview of her 2010 Winter issue and it is full of great ideas. I'm particularly struck by how easy and intriguing the egg carton wall art is. Preview the magazine here and if you're interested in ordering click here.

• • •

Thank you! The answers to my survey keep coming in. I really appreciate all of your feedback and ideas. I've read every single thing you've written and I'm completely touched by the things some of you have said. You're all the best!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment