many think better than one

All I can say is thank you, thank you! Your response to my survey has been overwhelming and I can't believe all the great ideas you've been sharing with me. My future posts thank you too!

blue boxes made by 5th graders

I am so excited to be hearing from so many of you and so humbled by the generosity of your kind words. Your comments just propel me to work harder on this blog that I enjoy so much.

We all know that collaboration brings fruits of its own and this time it was no different. Everything you shared with me has really sent my mind into overdrive. And, yes, I consider your input a collaboration with the efforts that I do here.

There are so many options I could start working on! In order to keep myself sane and wanting to jump in and do this or that or ooooh that, I'm going to have to buckle down and put together a plan for the next few months. It'll be very nice to be more organized about my approach. I can't wait to get started!

And again... thank you!

If this is the first time you hear about this and you'd like to help me make A Little Hut a better place to visit, check out yesterday's post. I would love to hear from you too.

• • •

green boxes made by 5th graders

You know it's rare for me to leave a post without a photo right? This happens to be another collaboration I've been working on. These boxes where made my son's 5th grade class. I'll tell you the whole story and share photos of the final project on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment