2011 calendar sneak peek

I dragged my feet long enough with next year's calendar. It almost got to the point that I thought I wasn't going to design a new one. But inspiration finally hit and I couldn't be any happier. I'll be unveiling the whole thing on Monday.

2011 calendar sneak peek

Friday Tidbit
For those of you that haven't seen them... Head on over to the Decor8 and Oh So Beautiful Paper for great calendar round ups. It's one of the things I look forward to every year. There are so, so many great designs.

• • •

Thank you for all your sweet comments on my latest The Basics post. Sometimes I wonder if I should continue the series, because it may be too basic, but I guess some of you are getting some use out of it. That makes it all worth it for me. I'll keep the posts coming.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment