time-out

I'm just popping my head in here really quickly to let you know about a little something that I'm going to be doing the next few weeks—or rather not doing. I won't be around here for a bit.

time-out

I won't be on the internet at all and TV will be used at a bare minimum if at all. I'll definitely be back I just need some time away. My projects are begging for some serious attention and my brain is just needing a drastic detox. I don't know about you but there comes a time when I just wish I lived up in the mountains in a cabin or a hut on the beach, take your pick, where I could get away from all the man-made sensory overload. I've been craving for this for so long and I don't know why I've been putting off. This is it—today is day one and I'll be back on the 26th. What a relief. I almost feel like I'm packing my bags and taking off somewhere but I'll simply be in my comfy home focusing on what I need to. I'm really looking forward to this and to showing you my new found path when I get back.

Be well my friends! - XO.

13 comments:

  1. I undestand you complitely. Have a nice vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, sounds fantastic patricia! good luck. while it sounds great to me, i'm not sure i'd have the willpower to stay away! see you on the 26th! have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can profit these weeks! We'll be waiting you! Have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need on of those breaks too! Time to regroup girls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand COMPLETELY! Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand as well, and have been toying with the same idea! Have a wonderful and well deserved break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw shucks. and I just got here. guess I'll have to hang around until you return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will become a more normal thing to do for people as time goes on. I should be doing it myself. Have lots of fun unplugged!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you go girl - it takes more willpower and organisation to do nothing than it does to be busy so good luck. we look forward to your return x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love these type of paths!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lisamarie said: it takes more willpower and organisation to do nothing than it does to be busy so good luck.

    She's going to be busy living life, not hanging out on the internet. She'll be plenty busy, just not artificially entertained.

    Good luck with your projects. I know a detox usually sends me camping for a week - out of cell phone range [which is getting harder to do lately]. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh Your blog is wonderful, soo nice to find you! Your pictures are so inspiring and beautiful!

    A footprint from

    Agneta & Sweden

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!