old shapes inspire a new project

Welcome to March, my favorite month of the year. Spring is in the air and I can't wait for it to be really here. I think that may be spurring on my efforts to do some reorganizing around the house (do toys reproduce on their own?). I want to purge, purge, purge. It's slow but it's working.

So... the organizing effort has reached my computer and I dug up some designs that I hadn't seen in a while. I have a folder of patterns that I add to every now and then. I work on them as a way to take a break from other projects. I haven't done anything with them yet. The obvious would be for them to be printed on paper or fabric but I'm actually thinking of using them in a three-dimensional paper (or wood) quilt of sorts. It's that too off the wall?

found

No comments:

Post a Comment