clarity

I've been trying to be more diligent about getting more sleep. For a night owl like myself that's a big deal. But I've realized that the difference even a couple of hours makes is really noticeable. Last night I couldn't help but ignore all that. As in, I completely blew it off and I'll be paying the price today. But I don't care. I had one of those breakthroughs that simply can't be ignored. I knew I was around the corner from it and all the ideas came flowing out last night. My sketchbook had to put up with a lot. I feel like I've turned a huge page of sorts and I can't wait to get started.

The sad part of all this... I won't be able to show you anything for a long while. I apologize for the unfair tease but I'm just giddy and I can't wait to get started.

For now just some unrelated doodling...

6 comments:

  1. I love these doodled pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super cute! :). I love when the creative ideas just come flowing in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I never saw your work/blog before now, but I love your style! I'll be adding your blog to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog for a while.First reason: i like your writing style

    second reason : i want to improve my English by such a good writing like yours.

    thanks a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is one inspiring post. Sure, you didn't get any sleep, but there's really nothing more exciting to me than answering the call of inspiration. I can't wait to see what you came up with.

    In the mean time,I LOVE these little pendants!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!