gingerbread house

It seems so appropriate to start off the month with an ornament project. December here already. Can you believe it?

My intention had always been to make all the ornaments from Crafty Tree Trimmings but with everything that is going on I've managed to make only one so far. Here is Betz White's design of a gingerbread house. It's the ornament that my little C asked me to make first.

I always forget how fun it is to sew something by hand—as my critical mind thinks my stitching could've been a bit more even. Hopefully I'll be able to show you how this looks on our tree once we get a chance to decorate our almost empty house. Excuse the gray-day photo.



The photo below is a much better one taken by Betz. It shows the opposite side of the gingerbread house.



If you're interested in making this gingerbread house or any of the other 5 ornaments in the book visit Crafty Pod for more details and purchasing info. The book will only be available until December 31st and please remember that part of the proceeds are going to support Project Linus.

We'd love to see your creations! Join us at the Flickr pool created for all Crafty Tree Trimmings ornaments here and thank you so much to those of you that have supported this project so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment