thank you


:: Double-Bow Gift Topper project found in Home, Paper, Scissors ::

Congratulations to Allison W. and Meghan! The random number generator selected you as the winners of the copies of Home, Paper, Scissors.

Thank you to those of you that shared your recent projects and recipes. I'm jealous of all the crafty work that you're doing. My hands are getting antsy to try something myself.

As a very small thank you for all your support I made this free printable of two thank you cards. I hope that you'll be able to use them in sending anyone else in your lives a little note of gratitude. Download here.



Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous!

    Sad I missed the contest, but I'm buying a copy of the book anyway. ;)

    Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really, really pretty - thanks for sharing it with us :)

    xo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - how did you know I needed to write a thank you note today?! A sheet just printed out perfectly and now all I have to do is decide which color to use. You have so many great ideas, Patricia! Love the simple bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! Glad you could use them today Ann. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Thanks for the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are beautiful - of course! I purchased your book, and while I haven't had the quiet to read it cover to cover - it's a beautiful book. Congrats! I can't wait to try some of the projects. I replaced my shredder to try the bowls on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grrrr!!!!
    I am so upset that I missed this chance to win a copy of your book.
    Instead, I have tagged you on a challenge I hope you find as interesting as I did... I know... You're a famous busy person, but I'd love to know your answer to it. Ah! I think I went a little farther than I was supposed to, so here's the original challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!