I should share 10 true things about myself, pass the award on to 10 other bloggers, let them know about it, and they link back to me when accepted.
Lotta, I don't mind getting tagged at all but I'm terrible about tagging anyone else. I'll do it a little differently. I tag everyone that reads this. Feel free to post about it if you feel like it.
Here are my truths:
1. I'm good about eating fruit but I'm not as good with the veggies.
2. If I had to pick another career, I would've enjoyed being a professional Broadway dancer.
3. I don't think my psyche would survive in a place where there are too many gray days in a row. I need the light. On the flip-side, I really enjoy working at night when everyone is asleep. Unfortunately, my body isn't taking too well to this practice anymore. It's taking me longer to recover.
4. Before getting married I was extremely neat and organized—almost to the OCDish point. I think that's still in me somewhere but I've learned to pick my battles.
5. Many of my preferences are affected by my sense of smell, touch and sight. That's why there are many things I can't buy online.
6. The books that I enjoy reading just for fun are murder mysteries. The more intricate the medical details are, the better (that biology degree has to come in handy for something). I also enjoy spy novels.
7. I love reading in bed while Mr. Z is sleeping next to me.
8. Cooking is such a chore for me. I know how to do it and I'm decent at it but I don't enjoy it. I hide all of this from my little C who apparently inherited the gene that skipped my generation. I would feel terrible about killing her love for anything culinary so I make the extra effort to make things fun for her when she pitches in. Her favorite channel is the Food Network.
9. I don't really get the whole bath thing. I'd rather stand in a hot shower for a spell.
10. My big dream is to host a craft show. I already know what angle I'd take and as far as I know it hasn't been done before. It would be so much fun to do!
• • •
I'm frantically getting things ready around here. A local news channel (ABC-13) is coming to shoot a segment for the news.
It's going to be a busy week. Happy Tuesday!