home, paper, scissors in the news

I was in the news today! Here is the video. I tried embedding it in this post and I was having technical difficulties.

I got to watch the segment with the kids as it ran on the news. They were sooo excited. I love sharing all of this with them.

Wouldn't you know that the day the segment was shot I was having one of those horrible bad hair days that only happen when you least expect or need it. Oh well.



The internet is slow as molasses around here so you'll excuse me if I keep this brief.

Ta-ta!

11 comments:

  1. Well done, Patricia!

    I love the calm and grace you exude in your tutorials, as well as your unending talent turning scraps and trash into useful and stunning pieces of home decor. Way to rock!

    - Marnie a.k.a. Crafterall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your presentation was lovely!

    (Your hair looks great! Bad hair day? Nah.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yer famous! You did a great job and you look so calm and pretty. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome..and your hair is darling, as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! That looked like a lot of fun. I love it when someone I know is on the news. One of the San Antonio news stations wished my sister a happy b-day once...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky that you can look stunning on a bad hair day! What a great feature... you even squeezed in three wonderful projects. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!! Great segment and you did not have a bad hair day.

    xoxoxo
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. I love the book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were great! And that is hardly a bad hair day, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job! you looked great on this video!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was so great! You are always an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!