home, paper scissors - the day is finally here!

Yeessss! Finally! Home, Paper, Scissors is out for the world to see. I'm so excited! Let me just say that I could not have put in all the hours I did to complete it without my family's patience and undying support. Mr. Z and the kids were absolute troopers!

And another sneak peek...

home, paper, scissors is finally published!

For those of you that listen to Sirius radio, I will be interviewed live on "Morning Living with Kim and Betsy" Martha Radio's morning drive-time show at 7:30am EST tomorrow (Aug 19th). Hopefully I won't get all tongue-tied. Wish me luck!

Thank you to Alison from Craftcast for the lovely review on her latest podcast. I was listening to her show and didn't expect to hear my name mentioned. Quite surreal.

Now to tackle the next big project!

No comments:

Post a Comment