feeling thankful

- For yesterday's surprise lunch invitation from my DH. We used to get together at lunch more often but now that he works a little further away we do it rarely. As we were eating I asked Mr. Z why he invited me to lunch (just to see what he'd say) and without skipping a beat his reply was: "To thank you for everything you do." No teasing involved. He really meant it.

- For gorgeous weather even though I still consider it a bit cool for me (as those of you with snow call me a wimp!). The empty tables on the restaurant patio are proof that I'm not the only one that can't eat in chilly weather.



- For the simple pleasures that my kids enjoy. Free balloons at the grocery store are always a hit.

- For working from home and getting to do what I do every day.

- For being able to book our trip to join my brother on his wedding day. It'll have to be a quick one because the wedding is in April in Cancun and well that thing called 'school' gets in the way.

- For anyone that can tell me how on earth I found this photo/screen shot among my iphone photos. I think one of the kids did this and I don't know how. I don't really need to know but the curiosity is killing me.

- For very generous internet friends. This is a late one coming - so sorry Lori! I won her 500th post giveaway about 2 months ago. (I told you I was late - really, really late!) My little C and I split all the great magnets I won (she took the veggies/fruits/sweets to play restaurant) and I'm waiting to share this very cute birthday card with someone special. Lori also owns Fin and Roe were she designs and sells custom photo announcements. I love all her modern designs.

- And last, but certainly not least, for all of you that come and visit every day. I truly appreciate you taking the time to stop by. To those of you that leave comments - I read them all and they always brighten my day.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment