For now, here are a few pictures from yesterday. We went to the boardwalk with what seemed like thousands of other families who had the same plan in mind.
These photos seem so peaceful and quiet. The crowds around us were the complete opposite. We took it all in stride and the perfect weather kept us in a great mood.
I loved the top of the carrousel against the blue sky. It's one of little C's favorite rides while D doesn't care for it at all. It's interesting that our kids have such opposite tastes with so many things. They keep us on our toes.
We watched the boats coming in and out of the marina. It would've been so nice to be on one.
As for today, the weather was still perfect but it was 'clean out the garage' day. Not as fun, but now everything is in its place. In the meantime little C tried out skating for the first time. She was very nervous at the beginning and she wouldn't let go of my hand. A half-hour later she wouldn't let me touch her. The feeling of independence always wins her over.
Even though I didn't blog for a couple of weeks, I've come back to such kindness from around the web and beyond. I certainly can't check out this week without sending out some enormous thank yous to:
- Apartment Therapy for featuring my work on their site
- Whip Up for mentioning my magnet project
- Real Simple for mentioning my gift boxes to be used as wedding favors
- Freshly Blended - for featuring my work again - thank you Nicole! :)
- Tulibri - for giving me an inspiration award. How sweet!
- I'd love to know who I need to thank in Iceland. I've been receiving A LOT of visitors and a few customers from there and I have no idea why. Does anyone know? Thank you to whoever it may be.
- Babygadget - for her kind words and recommending my work for a child's nursery.
- Wee Birdy - for featuring my spring boxes
Bientot Demain - Only one site for today but very inspiring. This blog's link list is also full of other wonderful sites to visit.
See you next week and Happy Easter!