spring boxes



This will have to be short and sweet today. The kids are home from school - both under the weather since yesterday. I just uploaded a new Exuberant tree (#3). More are coming for those of you that have emailed me. I've also added my spring gift boxes template which were inspired by a customer's request. I hope you like them.

Have a great day!

EDIT - I just wanted to check back in to add a little something regarding international orders. I can now sell my templates directly from my site to international customers. Finally! :)  For items that need to be shipped you still need to email me directly with a list of any item(s) that you wish to purchase in order for me to get the appropriate shipping quote. Every location is so different that I need to do that on a case by case basis.

Thanks again for all your lovely comments here and on my Flickr page. They are so encouraging as always! :)

18 comments:

  1. those boxes are just so adorable! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so sweet- makes me wish I had a little easter party to plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just absolutely gorgeous. You have incredible talent with paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seeing bunny boxes in my near future! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone! Your comments are always so encouraging and generous.

    Melissa - You can always throw a party for two! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patricia, the boxes are lovely. I hope your little ones are feeling better. Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog and for the link as well - I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute boxes. I spotted you on Poppytalk =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! :)

    You're welcome Lotta. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Going to find out how to order your templates. You are so talented, thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! so happy and springlike.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all your comments and read every one of them. If you have a specific question I will be happy to answer it!

Thank you so much for visiting!