thank you!

This will be a quick one. I want to thank Holly at Decor8 and Jan at Poppytalk for featuring my wall art yesterday (here and here). It was a great feeling to really start getting the word out about my work. Thank you ladies! :)

And, thank you for all the lovely things that you had to say about my trees and well wishes for my store. I truly appreciate all your comments and wish that this silly blogger software gave me the way to reply to your messages. Just know that I read and enjoy every single comment. I'll be back with plantain recipes Sarah and yes, Geninne the ceramic dish that I had the plantain in is from Colombia. I brought it back home from our trip there last year. It's really almost embarrassing to admit how much I paid for it. That may be a post for another day.

I have finally succumbed to the cold going around everywhere so I'm not feeling too great. Off to drink some tea. Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Blogger is silly. The only way to reply is to click the link to the person's blog, find their email on their blog somewhere, email them with a copy of what they said in the body of the text. Whereas, on typepad, you just hit reply.

    I guess that's what paying gets you? I think it's silly.

    I'm excited for the recipes, though, and I hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I've been meaning to tell you how wonderful your shop looks! And your cards and wall art...my goodness. You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must have the same cold here!!! My husband has been trying to give it to me and the kids all week...feel better! :)
    I wanted to tell you that I have seen your work posted several different places this week... I love your trees too!! We just moved to a house surrounded by trees. I love the simplicity of color you use and the variety of mediums. I hope all this exposure brings good things to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you on flickr and love your work.

    ReplyDelete